Sunday, September 20, 2015

The last week of badmoodgoodmood

This will be my last post on badmoodgoodmood. I’m going to miss this. It has been good for me to share my bad moods and good ones too but it’s time to retire this particular outlet for my many and varied opinions. I haven’t got much of an audience to disappoint so I can leave this space as guilt-free as I entered.  

I started the blog to rant and then to practice writing while ranting. My plan had been to eventually publish 365 days of badmoodgoodmood as an antidote to the plethora of daily mediation material that can be found everywhere. I’m not a big fan of numbing my thoughts. I’m better at learning to manage thinking into more constructive and fulfilling endeavors.

To that end, I will be working on my life as a 2D artist and fiction author.  If I feel I must, just must, rant again, I’ll save my notes, file them with all of these posts and who knows, maybe I’ll manage a six month daily dose someday.


Thanks to all of you who showed interest. 

If you want to follow me you can find me at:
facebook.com/MEFuller2016
@MEFuller_Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment